I finally pulled my Star Wars quilt back out. I am determined to finish it!
I expressed some concern about the size of each character in this post, it was just getting to be too big so, I put it away--I didn't have a good solution. Last May, when I started, there was no way I was going to redo it, but when I picked it up a few weeks ago, I knew that I needed to shrink it down. So I did. I cut it in half, went from 2 inch squares to 1 inch squares and I am soooooooo happy I did. It is going to work so much better now. I am so pleased with how it turned out. I love it.
Pattern is found here. It is a cross stitch pattern, turned pixellated quilt pattern, with each stitch being 1 inch.