Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Strawberry Fields quilt (No. 35)

 A super quick baby quilt made for a friend's baby girl.  Half Square Triangles are my favorite block.
 The cutest Heather Ross print on the back.  This might be a new favorite, it's adorable.  
gold dots on the binding.  
I try not to be critical of my quilts, but I do wish I'd changed up the layout of this quilt.  It's not my favorite.  I know I'm the only one who notices, just have to share for future reference.  

(In my mind I think I am still a blogger...but I was shocked to go back and look at how infrequently I post here...I don't want to make promises that I will do better, I know that won't happen.  I think I will just keep doing what I'm doing.  Life is busy as you all know, now is not my season of quilting I guess.  I do have several finished quilts to share, so I'll get them posted sometime.)

5 comments:

  1. It’s a gorgeous quilt Nettie. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!!! I like the layout...it's just you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabric combos here! Well, I always do, but those strawberries, and the white with gold polka dots...so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the layout looks random - and if you had thought it through more, you might have lost that look. Great binding choice btw. Love that extra charm through the gold. xo Melanie

    www.mellmeyer.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous quilt, and the layout works beautifully - nice and random x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...