Thursday, January 31, 2019

Even Steven Quilt

I love this quilt!  
(Inspiration found on instagram, here.  Pattern is from Kitchen Table Quilting and is called Even-Steven.)
Another year has flown by and as I looked back on my finished quilts, I'm shocked by how little I finished!  I started plenty, but didn't finish many--hoping to do better this year.  As my kids get older and we get busier, I find myself gravitating toward simple quilts with simple patterns. This quilt pattern was perfect for me. Easy cutting, easy construction.  This would be perfect for a beginner. 
I used stash stash for this quilt, but it would make a fabulous scrap quilt too.

 I quilted straight lines on the diagonal, which worked great...I just regret using dark thread.  I matched it to the green backing and wish I'd used a lighter color.  Next time I'll know better.  :)
Quilt stats:
Finished size: 60"x72"
Pattern: Even-Steven by Kitchen Table Quilting 
Fabric  
front: stash
back: Cotton and Steel Mesa, Stars Hunter
binding: unkown
Batting:  Warm and White

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt: the kind of quilt that you want to immediately touch and wrap up in. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your backing! Sometimes it's the simple designs that have the most impact. It's a great quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty quilt coming from you. Beautiful colours that match so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...