Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry December

Can you believe that we are already in the middle of the holiday season???  I can't.  I've been sewing up a few things for Christmas, and started this cute Christmas sampler quilt along that was going on over on instagram.  Hosted by Lori Holt.  Many of the patterns are free, and some are from her book, Quilty Fun

I don't often sew such cute blocks, and I am enjoying them so much.  This is a pretty small quilt, so I am working on some extra blocks to make it bigger.  I want a quilt we can sit under.  So, the fun continues.  

6 comments:

  1. Your quilt turned out so cute! It was so much fun on Instagram, seeing Lori's daily updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Every year I say I will make one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute Christmas quilt! I like seeing these popup all over blogs and Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is so adorable! I love the sweetness of each block and the fabrics you have chosen - it's festive without being ''too much.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how you make it larger! It looks greatl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...