Monday, September 1, 2014

another geranium

We were having family pictures taken at our family reunion, and I had clothes for everyone but my youngest, so I decided to make a geranium dress top.  I made this decision the day before we left for summer travels.  I was going to use my moms sewing machine.  I cut everything out, and my sister-in-law offered to make it for me...and I totally jumped at the offer.  First of all, I don't love using strange sewing machines, and second of all, she is a much better seamstress than I am.  (Thanks Mary!)
It turned out so cute.  I used the exact same fabric I used a couple months ago on her dress, but a different color.  I just feel like you shouldn't mess with a good thing.  It looks so great in this pattern.  

I love this pattern as a top.  It's cute with leggings and it's cute with shorts.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'm a better seamstress, but it was fun making it! It's such a quick cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...