Friday, May 9, 2014

Master Yoda

I'm pretty excited about this quilt, another Star Wars quilt for my son.  He has a bigger bed now and his old quilt doesn't fit.  I like this one better anyway, for some reason I never really liked the first Star Wars quilt I made him.  I don't even know why, I just don't like it.  

I found the pattern here, it's actually a cross stitch pattern, but I'm using it as a guide for a quilt.  Next up is Han Solo, and then Chewbacca.  We will see if we have room for more characters.  

I contributed to a fun "one word" blog post here about blogging and quilting, a fun read if you have time.

5 comments:

  1. That is brillant. Want an awsom quilt, my grandsons would Love one like that. Please Write up a pattern.
    Regards Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That's fantastic! and your little girl is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! My son has to see this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! That's going to be so cool. I was going to do a Buffy quilt using a cross-stitch pattern but the size would have been prohibitively large quilt-wise or insanely tiny piece-wise...

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an awesome idea! I love the idea of doing something like that, either with crochet blocks or with fabric blocks. Maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...