Monday, February 11, 2019

Farmer's wife

I finally finished all my farmer's wife blocks!  I made 80 blocks, so it will finish out at a good capsize.  Looking back, I've been working on these blocks in March of 2015!  That means it's been nearly 4 years...that is blowing my mind.  Time just keeps marching on.
I've been working on sewing blocks together to make the top, hopefully I finish this up soon.  I can't wait to see it together.  Normally I don't gravitate to sampler quilts, but this one was really fun.  Almost makes me want to start another.  :). First I've got to finish all my current projects.

5 comments:

  1. The blocks are looking great! Looking forward to seeing them joined up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a real accomplishment! I've just started this also and I'm loving hand piecing the harder smaller blocks. The easier ones I will machine piece...especially if I want to get it done in my lifetime lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...