Monday, November 5, 2018

Sweet Baby James

I've had this baby quilt sitting in my dining room for weeks!  If I don't finish it in time to gift it at the baby shower, it feels like it takes me forever to drop it off!

 This quilt is a knock off of this pattern by Then Came June.  I didn't use the pattern, just sewed blocks together in rectangles.  
I bought a couple solids and then used what I had.  


 I had originally planned to use the black and white stripe in the quilt top, but I ended up using it for binding.  Black and white stripes are always a winner when it comes to binding.
 The backing is probably my favorite part.  I love these happy moons.
Quilt stats:
Finished size: 38" x 47"
Pattern: see notes above.  Inspired by this quilt
Fabric
front: solids from my stash
back: Happy Moons by Art Gallery
binding: timeless treasures stripe
Batting:  Warm and White

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...