Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bird Baby Quilt

It must be baby season, I've got several baby quilts to share.  I love, love, love baby quilts! 
My number one rule for  baby quilts is keep it simple.
I used Empty Bobbins buffalo check quilt pattern, but I cut the strips at 4 inches instead of 6.
I used bella bleached white solid, Kona spruce, and I'm not sure what the lighter green color is, but I'm pretty sure it's a Kona solid.
Not only do I like simple for baby quilts, but lately I like to use solids on the front, and something fun on the back.

Quilt stats
Finished size: I forgot to measure before I sent it to it's new owner.
Fabric: front-mode bleached white, Kona spruce ● back- Sweet Dreams (Cotton and Steel) ● binding- Timeless Treasures
Batting:  Warm and White

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nettie,
    I just love this quilt! I have had a gingham quilt on my to-do list for ages, and never seem to get around to it. Thanks for sharing the pattern link! You are inspiring me to move this up to the top of my list. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...