Tuesday, October 18, 2016

pillow


Several months ago,  I did some pattern testing for Amanda Jean and in return she sent me this lovely pillow.  What a fun surprise...

I don't know about you, but whenever I receive a handmade gift, I sit and stare at it, trying to figure out if I can duplicate it.  Amanda Jeans workmanship is exceptional.  All the seams line up perfectly...encourages me to do better.
The style feels like something I would make myself, and it fits in perfectly in my little girls' room.
 Thanks Amanda Jean!

7 comments:

  1. nice!!
    (I got a chance to use one of my bloc loc rulers - oh my goodness! It made trimming so easy. Now I want every single one they sell (why do they cost so darn much??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pillow is so sweet! What a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And a perfect match to your daughter's room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! this. Isn't she just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pillow! I am similar to you when I receive or see something hand made - I spend ages trying to work out how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! what is the pattern of the quilt on her bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.mccallsquilting.com/blogs/blog/2012/11/02/friday-freebie-swing-dance-lap-quilt-pattern/

      It's a free pattern from Mccall's magazine.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...