Friday, February 28, 2014

ziggity-zag

I've made several more zigzag quilts, I'm kind of a broken record with these, but they are the perfect baby size, fun, and come together really quickly.  Plus, I have had many, many requests for a boy version to list in my shop.  So this is my answer, blues and greens for boy--pinks and orange for girl.
 The boy version features Tasha Noel's newest line, Country Girls, for Riley Blake.  Ducks and blueberries, mice and masks...and I LOVE this color combo.  It's a new favorite.


I backed it in green masks, but this quilt could absolutely be girled up with something more feminine on the back.

The girl version features fabrics from Sarah Jane's new line, Wee Wander for Michael Miller.  This is such a fun line, Sarah Jane is a master at story telling with her fabrics.  This quilt features bird, flowers, horses!, trees, fireflies...reminds me of summer.
 I backed it in this pretty forest scene.  This is a beautiful piece of fabric.  I already made a skirt for my daughter out of it, and I feel like it needs to be used somewhere else.  I don't think I will ever tire of it.

 the boy version is already spoken for, but the girl version is listed in my shop, and I have kits for both listed as well, instructions can be found here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...