- i am terrified of heights, we have freeway on ramps where i live that make me really nervous. i feel like i'm on a roller coaster--my heart starts beating and my mind starts racing.
- i love batter, especially pancake batter...my mom used to make me "nettie special's" when i was younger. a nettie special is a pancake about the size of a golf ball, that is only cooked on one side. MMM...I still love them.
- i am afraid of cats--i know that sounds strange...i grew up on a farm, our cats were somewhat feral. one in particular used to chase me. my sister played "rodeo clown" for me to distract that crazy cat while i ran inside.
- i have never sent a text message. i don't even know how. i'm not a big cell phone user.
- i love to be at home. yes, i do enjoy an occasional outing, but home is my favorite place to be.
- i enjoy vacumning...now i wouldn't just vacumn for the fun of it, but of all the household chores i do each week, vacumning is my fave.
- i married my high school sweetheart, and i still feel very lucky to have him.
Friday, October 24, 2008
valerie tagged me to share 7 random facts about myself, so here goes (and just so i don't bore you to tears, i'm also including quilts that were made pre-blog):