Monday, February 3, 2014

drunkards path

Before my machine broke and had to take a trip to the shop, I received a new die for my Accuquilt Go! Cutter.  

I'm kind of afraid of circles, I tend to avoid them at all costs...but the GO! really does make them less intimidating--I'm still slow, but at least the cutting is precise and everything lines up.  Plus it speeds up the cutting process, and that is by far my least favorite part.

I don't even pin these.  I know I probably should, but I just don't want to.  haha.

I'm going to stick to mainly solids for this quilt, I'm enjoying the effect.  Not sure on size, or if this will be the final layout, but I'm loving it so far.

I'm really digging this heart die for Valentines day.  I've never used my cutter with flannel, but I'm sure it would work, and these would make a cute banner.
(or this one)

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous effect! Really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted an accuquilt go!. The colors you combined are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, no, fun. You should make a pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...